Obama question...

Why is it that once a black man gets elected as a president, all the other black people around the US think they can walk over white people? I see it happen each and every day. It happens to me all the time!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow, sorry you feel like that, I don't see it.........
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 7:50 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• wow thats not what i have noticed little kids have someone to look up too other then rappers and basketball player and i think its great
    maybe u taking it to personal or the people around u are just immature
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:56 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I haven't seen it either.Actually most of the black people I know don't like him at all.
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 7:59 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I understand why you asked anonymously........ Well, Obama is half white and half black. Are white people walking all over you also?
    I'm very curious, please name one event how a people have walked all over you. I find your question ridiculous!
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 8:12 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I have not seen that problem. Maybe you should remind those black people that Obama is just as much WHITE a he is BLACK. He is the first biracial president.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:12 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• You're probably prejudice so you're just making that connection in your own small mind. NONE of the black people i know act this way at all.

Can you give an example of a balck person walking all over you? None of us can relate.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:01 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• You probably are a very insecure person, and the only one who's feelings changed is yours now your small mind is seeing things differently because of your own insecurity.

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 9:03 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• That hasn't been my experience.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:08 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Troll Question.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:17 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Well I absolutely despise Obama for his policies and as far as the racial issue, I have seen what you are talking about but it has been with the black panther party,naacp,and only the welfare class that believes they deserve handouts and believe Obama can make miracles as if he were God and want what they were promised for their votes, but I have met several black people that hate what he is about.In politics ofcourse the race card would be pulled only because if you are a conservative like I am you couldn't hate his policies or his agenda oh no ,the race card is the only thing liberals can try to use and frankly lol it is not working.When I look at Obama I just see a man not his color but just a man who's policies and agenda absolutely makes me sick at my stomach and I was political long before he came into office and it does not make me racist just because I hold to my beliefs.
    Grits0519

Answer by Grits0519 at 10:07 AM on Sep. 9, 2010