Does anyone else find Hugh Hefner and all his Girls strange?

Is it true that Holly dumped him? Why? Besides the fact that he could be her great grandfather and all.....

I cant stop myself from watching it, I think b/c I am intrigued...what do you think about the show...and their relationships?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Entertainment

• I think he's ICKY! He's an old pig and should be ashamed of himself. He's not sexy....he's deplorable! Any girl that would be with him has absolutely no respect for themselves and is just with him to further their "career", if you could call be that old fart's HO a "career". OMG he's so gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I don't watch his show and never will. I think he's so full of crap.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:41 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Does he not realize that the only reason they are with him is b/c of his money and status....wouldnt that make someone feel horrible....but I guess they look so good he doesnt care....
    Anonymous

• Yes, they are broken up..and I find it funny that Holly thought that he would really marry her...DUMMY!!! He was waiting for their expiration date to be up and bam, he gets twins that are only 19 yrs old...wow what a pimp..lol jk jk
    Anonymous

• I didn't even know that he has a show on, but I think he's an old pervert and if it wasn't for his money and a pill called Viagra, where would he be???
    morningglory1

Answer by morningglory1 at 8:57 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I find it all disturbing actually. I have caught bits and pieces of the show and the girls seem "nice" but not too bright. What are they thinking? Not only the age, but the "group" of girlfriends.....Oh no! Yuck and Ick are things that come to mind....
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:01 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I cannot stand him , nor any of the girls that are on that show. He is just a perverted old men and the ONLY reason that any of these women have ANY interest in him is simply because he's rich!!
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 11:07 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Yeah, it is a status thing for those women. Look at the house they live it, the life they lead (parties, tv shows, ect). They are getting as much out of that old skeez as he is getting out of them.
    But I find it totally disgusting. I always think of Big Daddy when Adam Sandler says the dude has "old balls" He says it with such disgust and I have to be just as grossed out. I worked in a nursing home. Let's just say the male body doesn't age well, at all!
    *shudders* totally gross
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 11:44 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• The mental picture of Hef's old wrinkled balls is a mental picture I could have lived with out my entire life.....lmao!!!!!!!!!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:43 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• money makes ppl do strange things. I think this silliness with Hef proves it.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2008