not trying to step on anyones toes here but I am just wondering why some paretns are so concered about their child not having premairtial sex?

i understand they shouldnt sleep around but are their limits?

Just wondering =)

SexxyMomma26

Asked by SexxyMomma26 at 10:20 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in General Parenting

• Huh? The question makes no sense.
    Anonymous

• okay maybe i made it more confussing then needed......revise!
    haha....
    What is the big problems with premairital sex? I have seen alot of parents say wait till they are married but why?
    SexxyMomma26

Answer by SexxyMomma26 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• What....?????
    Anonymous

• omg... why do some parents want their children to wait till marriage before having sex?
    SexxyMomma26

Answer by SexxyMomma26 at 10:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• First of all, a lot of people that are religious, no matter what their religion, are against premarital sex. Second of all, I think most parents want their child(ren) to wait until they are in a monogamous relationship before they have sex because random sex with different partners just isn't safe. With all of the STDs floating around, one can't be too careful. Plus, teenagers are still children. Children don't know what they are doing. Children make mistakes. They can wind up pregnant or with a life altering STD. I know that these things can happen after you get married, but a child should not have to deal with those issues.

Anonymous

• Ummmmmmmm.....seriously.......is that your question????

STD's
    Pregnancy
    Emotional consequences they cant deal with yet?
    Having morals
    Respecting your body enough to not give it away to anyone.

And maybe to save your self for a true loving relationship instead of the high school quarter back who has already slammed 20 girls before you.....

????
    Anonymous

• wow enough PMS for the night

I was asking becuae my church seemed to give us the cold sholder for a while after we found out we were expecting. Yes we DID have premairital sex but almost 4 years later we are still madly in love.
    should their be any leeway on this?
    SexxyMomma26

Answer by SexxyMomma26 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• In my church, we had a young girl become preggers. We loved her right though it, but we also let her know right away that what she had done was wrong. And she knew it.

Jesus loves sinners, hates the sin, we as a church body should be the same way.

Jesus also doesnt give leeway on his rules, but he still loves us.

Does that make any sense? I am so tired I cant even see to type. I need to go to bed!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:39 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• So r u telling us that you dont mind that your children have sex here and there before marriage? Do u not believe in purity and the love that God has for you that you would love yourself and love the person you give that away to? Your virginity is a very precious thing and once you give that away you will NEVER get that back. As a parent you need to make sure that you are guiding your children on the right path, this life is temporary. You will die one day and see your maker, what will you say to God when he asks you why you did this? I wish you the best, and hopefully you will understand why it is wrong to have premarital sex, I know MANY people do it anyways, but as a mother I will always teach my daughter that you should hold off on it.
    Anonymous

• ok. me and my family walks around naked so what... the kids know what certain parts are called. They don't know the way to use them sexurally. Yes they might touch themself. But tought them to do it alone in there own privicey. If you don't then they will still go behind your back. I think you have to have sex b4 marriage. You need to find out if yall are compatatioble b4 marring someone.This is 2008 not...1970s. things are going back to the60"s where everyone loves everyone and what not.
    Anonymous