Are you thinking about Christmas shopping yet?

I'm one of those "crazies", as I like to call them, who get up (or in my case, never go to sleep) on Thanksgiving night to go shopping on Black Friday. But, this year, I'm really trying to buy few things for the kids before all the craziness hits.
What are you buying your kids this year for Christmas? Do you shop on Black Friday?

SAHMomOf3

Asked by SAHMomOf3 at 8:29 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Holidays

• I haven't started buying yet, but I do look for sales and if I happen to find anything I already plan on getting, then I'll buy it. Just haven't found anything this year yet. But I do the majority of my shopping on Black Friday lol. I may get like 3 hours sleep from like 10-1 on Thanksgiving night because I'm out of the house by 1:30 to start black friday shopping :) I love it, love the chance to get out by myself too and get everything I want on sale. last year I bought everything on my list basically on black friday, and saved well over $300 off the normal prices!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:04 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i've already got a wii in lawaway at kmart
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:35 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I already started on holiday shopping last month. I find it best because it spreads out the cost of my son's birthday in November, Christmas and then my daughter's birthday in the beginning of January without taking away from any of them since they are all closeish.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:43 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i do online shopping if i can.
    Summer's barely over, I don't think much about Xmas yet, tho
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:31 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• *lay..away..that was a tounge twister
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:36 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I'm going to have to start soon because I'm due at the end of November, so I'll be busy after that for awhile. I usually pick up a little here and there during sales and clearance items throughout the year, but I haven't done that this year yet.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 8:46 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• mythic..that exactly why i start so early..my sons bday is november also..and my dh's bday is christmas eve
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:04 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• yep im almost done
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:17 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I go out with my parents on Black Friday, because DH NEVER wants to go out on that day. It's understandable, but I want to get out and get all of the deals. Hopefully we have the money this year to shop.

I haven't started shopping yet, but I'm looking forward to shopping.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:58 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I have started forming lists of what I am getting for everyone and hope to start shopping within the next month.
    AmeliasMommy206

Answer by AmeliasMommy206 at 8:49 AM on Sep. 9, 2010