Bump this if you love your kids!

And then tell us why you love your kids so much! (I'm voting up everything today!)

SAHMomOf3

Asked by SAHMomOf3 at 8:35 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• I love my 11 (almost 12) year old because he is caring, compassionate and a responsible big brother.
    I love my 9 year old because she is sweet and tries to help everyone around her.
    I love my 8 year old because she is the happiest person I know; she is always smiling and accepts everyone for who they are.
    I love my 7 year old because she is loyal and watches over her brothers and sisters.
    I love my 6 year old because when she smiles, every bad thing in this world goes away! She is an impulsive hugger too!
    I love my 4 year old because he is ALL boy and is noisy and rambunctious but also very sweet.
    I love my 3 year old because she is this little bundle of joy that is so smart and talkative that it amazes me.

Hmmm...really don't have too much space to put ALL the things I love about my kiddos...but this is good for starters! =)
    7blessings

Answer by 7blessings at 9:53 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I love my son's interest in knowing everything and anything. He is also a little jokester. My daughter, she is the most determined little girl I have ever met and the first thing she does when you pick her up is snuggle you.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:38 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• my dd completes my life
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 8:39 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My son is hilarious!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:45 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I love my son's perseverance in the face of adversity, how he stands up for others who cannot stand up for themselves and his unlimited ability to forgive & to love.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 8:47 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I love my son because he is so smart and curious and determined and lovey and everything that I always wished he would be. He is the most amazing little person that has ever come into my life.
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 8:55 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• LOVE MY SON SO VERY MUCH! I thank the LORD each day for him.
    JOCKEYP2PMOM

Answer by JOCKEYP2PMOM at 8:58 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I love my son cause he is smart, curious, helpful and loving to everyone, has a wonderful sense of humor

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:08 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Because they are so cute!! I love their personalities
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 10:58 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I love my kids because they're my kids. No matter what they do or where they go or how much we fuss at each other, I will love them forever!!
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 11:36 AM on Sep. 9, 2010