ME AND MY BABYFATHER ARE BACK TOGETHER AND HE ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM WHAT SHOULD I DO

I DONT NO IF ANY 1 REMBERS BUT I FEW MONTHS BACK ME AND MY BABYFATHER WAS NOT TOGETHER AND HE SAID HE DIDNT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME OR THE BABAY WE WORKED THING OUT AND NOW WHERE BACK TOGETHER TO DAYS AGO HE ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM I DONT NO WHAT TO DO BECAUSE 1 WE ARE BOTH YOUNG AND TO HOW DO I NO IM MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICE AND 3 I NO IM FAMILY WILL NOT BE HAPPY BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE HIM EVEN THO WE ARE BACK TOGETHER .I MEAN I WAN T TO BE WITH HIM BUT MARRY HIM THATS KIND OF BIG DONT U THINK .I KNOW IM HAVING HIS CHILD AND ALL BUT I THINK HE RUSHING THING BECAUSE HE'S SCARED IM LEAVE HIM OR PUSH HIM AWAY BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPEN BE FOR BUT GUYS JUST TELL ME WHAT U THINK I SHOULD DO

mzzcarter2u

Asked by mzzcarter2u at 10:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• honey, if you have to ask on a public forum what you should do, then the answer should be no. Marriage should be something that you know in your heart is right.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 10:33 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I have to strongly agree with flutterfae. Please take time to think about it & understand that if he loves you then he will give you all the time you need. Don't make a fast decision on something so important & so special. I think that it is great that he came back around to take responsibility & you can give your appreciation & respect for him of that but don't jump into a marriage until you know that it's something that you both truly want. It's easy to get married but much more difficult to get a divorce. Remember that you have a child involved in this too so make a smart decision for the both of you. (you & your child)Good luck & go with your instincts, It's usually right every time. ( ;

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 10:55 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• have a sit down and let him know that he cant pull what he pulled. dont take for one second any crap of "i dont want anything to do with you or the baby" i would honestly make it a now or never thing. you dont need him coming in and out of your baby's life. it will only be confusing to the baby. i wouldn't say yes just yet. take some time. make sure if you do get married it isnt only because of the baby. i dont think i could trust him after what he said.
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 11:35 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I'd have to agree with the first response-- she took the words right out of my mouth. Not to sound rude, but if you are that uncertain, it's truly best for you, him, and most importantly your baby if you wait. If the two of you stay together for a long time and you truly feel that it's right, marry him. Please don't make a hasty decision just because he's pushing you to.
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 12:17 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• well for one you seriously need to go back to school to learn how to spell so you can get a good job and provide for your child...second, I agree with the first poster, if you have to ask us you already know your answer your just looking for us to confirm it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• anon, you're a freakin jerk.. she didnt come on here for you to make fun of her, like she doesnt have enough people being rude.. and op, dont do it if you're not 100% sure, because marriages like that never work
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 3:19 AM on Oct. 15, 2008