are there any REAL work at home jobs out there, no scams pls.

i do work full time but need a little extra income right now and would like to work at home but for a real co and have it legit

Jen04281973

Asked by Jen04281973 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Money & Work

• are you looking to work a job from home or to build a business. if you would like to build a business i can show you how you can make an extra $500 Plus a month working from home in your spare time. You can visit my website to request more information. www.motivatedmomamkat.tk If not I wish you all the best in whatever you decide to do. God Bless.
    amanda
    amkatmomof2

Answer by amkatmomof2 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• How about working from home for yourself?

www.slumberpartiesbypolly.com

The most lucrative I have found. If interested I can share with you how to get the money for your kit

http://www.beautifuldiva.com/reps/page/Polly.html

Good income free to sign up

http://www.ubah.com/ecommerce/main.asp?sid=x2197&gid=66781063

Great for moms and homeschoolers, or people who love reading and literacy for their children

romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 11:21 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Every work at home job that I have found was either a scam or didn't pay hardly anything. I am not going to sit on the computer and fill out surveys or answer questions for hours a day just to make a couple of dollars. It was not worth my time! This is why I chose a home business. There are many legit home businesses out there, you jsut have to find one that makes sense to you and that you can be passionate about. I knew that I did not want to sell makeup, candles, jewlery, or other products becaue in today's economy people are not buying anything like that. This is why I chose Ameriplan. Because it is unique in that it actually SAVES people money instead of trying to get them to spend their money. Ameriplan helps peopel save on their dental and medical expenses as well as allows you to earn residual income for your family! Let me know if you would like the complete details:)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 11:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I sell on Amazon...it's great because I can work from home and home school. You just have to be smart about you how you do it. Best wishes to you!
    ProudTexan71

Answer by ProudTexan71 at 11:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I have a great work at home business that i just started i have tried many others before and never had luck but this one is great and it is a totally legit debt free company. They just launched a revolutionary product in july It is a First to market product, the flag ship of this company is called MyO3World so you would be getting in on a ground floor opportunity which is better that joining a company that has been around for 30, 40, 50 years and already has so may people on top, we will be the ones on top! anyway check out my sites to learn more about the company and the products or PM and i will tell you more about this great opportunity to be on top!

Independent Distributer of MyO3World
    ~Tiffany staley~
    http://www.MyO3World.com/9201360
    http://www.controllingportions.com/Tiffany
    http://www.mythinworld.com/tiffanystaley
    How many people will you inFORM today?
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 11:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Your time, your money..... Everyone always asks about home "jobs"... if you already have a "job" then consider a home based financial opportunity that you can put your time into when you want to, instead of another set schedule, and that you will benefit from yourself. I have a video on my page you can watch to see if home based financial opportunities are for you. Its about 3 minutes long and very informative.

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 11:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I have 2 businesses from home that work great for me and they are also beneficial for my family. That's why I don't have to spend extra money on what I do. Please check out my profile for more information. Thank you!
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 12:18 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Legal or Medical transcription. Don't buy into those home businesses! They're all pyramid scams!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:46 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• try avon. It's only like $10 to start and everyone's heard of it. Just leave books at stores on door knobs whatever.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 3:05 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Hey There are many legit companies that provides legit work at home jobs. Ever tried home based customer care reps jobs, as many as 50 virtual call centers provide this kind of work at home job. List is given in directory section of www.workathomedesk.com
    Vickykool

Answer by Vickykool at 3:12 AM on Oct. 15, 2008