How Does ChaCha work???

I just now joined it, but what do i do now???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Money & Work

• Hum..I'm puzzled what is Chacha??
    chicmami

Answer by chicmami at 10:54 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• www.chacha.com Basically you sit in front of your PC and pop-up will show up with a question for you to answer. You answer the question. You get 10 cents per answered question. You can NOT make up answers and your answers have to be supported with a web-site, so you are required to search for it. Thus it can take you up to 5 minutes to find an answer. In other words you have to have TONS of times on your hand and have be be willing to answer TONS of questions. That is if you get the job that allows you to answer questions....some of the jobs have you categorized the questions and those only pay 3 cents a question.

SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 11:06 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I'm wondering if there's anything else out there like Chacha?? After a week of trying to get my testing done with Chacha, my test got messed up. And they won't let me retake the test so now I can't work for them. I wonder if there are any other companies like this one.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 8:53 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Actually, ChaCha.com is a mobile search company. You text any question to 242242 (ChaCha) and they will reply with the answer - it can be anything from directions to weather to trivia. And the guides get paid to answer your questions.
    MegaMamaTX

Answer by MegaMamaTX at 1:44 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• t 7:53 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 by:

* jenettyshome

Yes, kgb_ is just like ChaCha check out my group. I work for both.
    GDIMOM

Answer by GDIMOM at 8:11 PM on Oct. 2, 2009