What type of sling do you use?

I'm interested in buying a new sling. I'm thinking about getting either a ring sling or a Moby type sling.

KUmomma

Asked by KUmomma at 12:05 AM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Shopping

• I use the Moby wrap and I LOVE IT!! Ring Slings are great when they are small but I don't much like them when they are bigger and the lack of options on how you can wear them. The Moby does take some getting used to but once you figure out the different ways to tie it it is the best. It is the only reason my house got clean for the first 4 months of Aubries life
    PennyMom

Answer by PennyMom at 12:21 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I'm sorry, you asked me this and I never answered....We use "The Ultimate Baby Wrap". I got it at Babies r us and used it for Miles also. I want to also get a Moby wrap which is very similar. Ilove it and so does Livi.
    happySAHMmomof2

Answer by happySAHMmomof2 at 12:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Katie, I have a sling. Remind me on Thursday and I'll pull it out for you to try!
    Jen-LeeY

Answer by Jen-LeeY at 12:52 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I use the Moby and in my mind there is no other! I love it and you can use it many different ways. It's pretty easy once you figure it out. Good luck =-)
    rfound1

Answer by rfound1 at 8:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I used a version similar to the Hotsling, that was made by Cuddle Bug Designs the website is www.littlecuddlebug.com
    It was the easiest for me on wraping or sliding buckles to deal with just slip it on and go.
    Syddasmom

Answer by Syddasmom at 9:21 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I have both a ring sling and a moby and I must say that I LOVE my moby!! My son also prefers the moby to the sling. He is 4 months old and I just got it a month ago but wish I had done so early. I feel that the wrap is way more versatile and comfortable.
    imransgal

Answer by imransgal at 10:19 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I have a KarmaBaby pouch sling. Love it!

Also have a Moby (it's not a sling) and it's amazing.
    ellaura

Answer by ellaura at 3:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• i use a pouch sling an i love it and they are very easy to sew... i bought one for 39.99 plus shipping and loved it so i found a free pattern online and had made 2 more for under 10 a piece
    mamacharms

Answer by mamacharms at 8:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I used a SlingEzee and I loved it. It was so comfortable to waer and very easy to put on. I used it with my son till he was almost 1yr old. I purchased it on internet at slingezee.com!!
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 9:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I use the Ultimate Baby Wrap. It's really long, but very comfortable.
    Liz_24

Answer by Liz_24 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2008