Does experience matter?

Who do you want on your side when you go to battle a person with a track record that shows his service to his country like McCain or someone new who is just starting out in politics like Obama...Should experience be a part of deciding who should take the most important office of Presidency in the United States?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• yes experience matters thats why I am voting for McCain
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 11:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• i agree 100% for mccain. obama-nation
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:35 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• i don't think his service for his country means he would make a good pres.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 11:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• ask bush
    Anonymous

• Exactly, Anonymous above me...Not only should be ask Bush, we should look at the correlation between Bush and Obama, because both had/have little experience to be the President and Commander in Chief, yet corrupt politics helped Bush fast-track right into the White House, and how's that going for us now???? Obama has similiar cronies and corrupt entities (David Axelrod=Karl Rove of the Democrat Party, Rezko and numerous shady people from the Chicago scene to name some), who have helped fast-track Obama. He, too, will be a puppet they will use to push their agenda. SO, if you think any of what Obama gives lip service on will come to reality you've definitely been Hoodwinked and should feel insulted by Obama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Absolutely. I think in these desperate times we need someone who will know what to do and when to do it. Do I think McCain will make the right decision everytime? NO, but I think he has the integrity and the knowledge to lead us out of this mess. Obama cannot seriously think he has any right in the White House as our Commander in Cheif after only serving in the Senate for a total of 143 days.

I pledge allegiance to McCain NOT to vote Barack Hussein !!! McPalin all the way.
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 3:42 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I think it does and it doesn't. I think McCain has more experience which might help in some areas but it also can cause trouble. Like the saying, you can't teach a old dog new tricks. He has been in the system for a long time and he will go with the system. Obama is new, with new ideas, some will be good, some will be bad, but a change never the less. If you like the system now, McCain. If you want something new but with rough edges you go with Obama.
    MadMom4808

Answer by MadMom4808 at 10:38 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• madmom, i agree with you!
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 10:48 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I guess we wil find out in a couple of weeks who wins. And in four years, we will see if we made the right choice and how much experience matters. I would like to add that McCain has no experience running the country either.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 12:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2008