What are you doing for your baby's 1st birthday?

dragonlady320

Asked by dragonlady320 at 9:20 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Mine's almost 3...but I did Dinosaurs for his first birthday, because I found stuff that was cheap. This year, we're doing down on the farm :D I'm looking forward to decorating the cake as a farmyard. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:24 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Well in 2wks my daughters bday will be flowers & butterflies/ladybugs. I just thought it was cute & simple. We are having it in my uncles backyard because it is big & like a patio.
    mercy928

Answer by mercy928 at 10:21 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• no idea lol. We are getting ready to move away from dhs family and closer to mine. So I'm sure my mil will have somethingg outrageous and huge planned for her family. But I would like to just do something small with her grandmas and great grand parents.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 10:30 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• We did a yard party with dora theme. If you order your cake from walmart they will give you a little one so you kids can play in it.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:39 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• We are doing a Halloween themed party. We'll be having it at the grandparents house so rain or shine, plenty of room. Going to be picking up lots of cute decorations, nothing scary. His birthday is October 28th, so it's pretty fitting, we are all going to dress up and just have a good time with family and some BBQ.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 12:45 AM on Sep. 10, 2010