Do you sleep in or get up early?

If it's your day off (those who work outside the home), do you sleep in or get up early?

I still have to get up early because I have to take my son to school, but I don't get up as early as if I were getting ready for work (I sleep in about 30 extra minutes). Just early enough to take a quick shower and get him up and ready and drive him there. I don't have to feed him breakfast cause he eats there and I just eat after I get back.

But I think I'm gonna go back to bed for awhile after I eat my oatmeal here. I'm sleepy still. *yawn* Probably won't last 30 minutes before I feel like getting up and getting stuff done though. Sheesh.

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 9:25 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Once I'm up I can't go back to bed. I tend to get up early if I know I don't have a lot to do that day. :)

Answer by Bmat at 9:28 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I still have to get up around 6 am to get everyone ready for school and such. :(
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:28 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Get up early.. I have two little girls! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:28 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I love to sleep in, but that only happens if hubs has a day off work or on the weekend when hubs is home cause he is an early riser and he will supervise the kids or get them up/ready for school (on a school day).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:31 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I'm up at 5am during the week, so sleeping in for me is 8am- which usually doesnt happen that often. I'm usually up by 7is on the weekends. I am a very reluctant morning person! Give me lots of coffee & lots of peace & quiet until I can begin to function!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:32 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My hubby works the overnight, and doesn't know how to be quiet when he gets home in the early am. I'm an early riser because I'm a light sleeper. I'm usually up around the same time, 7 ish ..every morning, whether I have to work or not.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:33 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• im an early person even at 36 week cant get much sleep at night but still up by 6 am
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 9:34 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• my baby wakes me up everyday at 6:30am! lol so no i do not sleep in...
    Gabby31

Answer by Gabby31 at 9:55 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Ugh I get up at 1:3 am to take my DH to work then come home, go back to sleep and get up at 6:3am to take my son to school.
    dragonlady320

Answer by dragonlady320 at 10:29 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I can't remember the last time I had to use an alarm clock LOL

I get up when the kids wake me up :)
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 5:04 PM on Sep. 9, 2010