still no AF :( adult content

Still no period. Mirena IUD has been out for over a month. I am working on reducing my son's nighttime feeds.

I did have creamy and what I thought was EWCM which is TOTALLY different because before my IUD was out all I was very DRY.

Now I am having on and off nipple sensitivity/tenderness, gas, bloating, and on and off dull/pressure like cramps...sometimes the cramps feel like they are only on the left and my hip is kinda achy....

so maybe AF will start soon?

maggiebella25

Asked by maggiebella25 at 9:31 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You will probably be starting soon. Usually your first luteal phase is pretty short so if the EWCM you saw was ovulation than it wouldn't be unheard of for you to expect your period within a week of that. Gradually your LPs should get longer and longer with each cycle until they are normal. You can help correct an LPD by using Vitex or Fertility Blend if you want to increase your chances of having a high enough progestrone level to substain a pregnancy.
    katelingerum88

Answer by katelingerum88 at 5:40 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Your AF will probably start soon, if you're experiencing all of those. That's what it sounds like to me. They could also be symptoms of early pregnancy. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:35 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• thanks i started vitex!
    maggiebella25

Comment by maggiebella25 (original poster) at 7:22 PM on Sep. 9, 2010