I live in maywood IL 60153

I NEED TO GET MY DAUGHTER IN PRESCHOOL A WHOLE DAY OR HALF A DAY SO I CAN LOOK FOR A JOB AND I DON'T HAVE INCOME COMING IN AND YES I AM ON PUBLIC ASSISTANCE AND I DO TEACH MY DAUGHTER THE THINGS SHE NEED TO KNOW SO FAR AND IT'S NOT THAT I DON'T WANT TO PAY I WILL IF I HAD A JOB BUT I DON'T I'M ON PUBLIC ASSISTANCE PPL.IF I AM ON PUBLIC ASSISTANCE HOW DO I GO ABOUT PUTTIN MY DAUGHTER IN AN FREE PRESCHOOL AROUND THE MAYWOD IL AREA .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I don't live around there.. but just call the superintendent of schools and ask about free preschool programs..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:33 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I would think that since you are on public assistance that maybe you could contact someone there to help you with child care/preschool?
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 5:44 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i would say that you need to call an office where you get your PA and ask them...
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2010