How do you stay positive everyday in such a negative world????

vickiand4kids

Asked by vickiand4kids at 11:21 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Health

• Right now....with all the liberal, self centered, lack of morals posts I have just read, I am wondering the same thing.

Anonymous

• It's really not a negative world as much as it is negative people. You have to find away to stay far enough away from the people who are ALWAYS putting out negative vibes everyday. Make a point to stay positive by being around people that look at things in a positive manner. I also stay positive by looking at the things that I have been blessed with & focus on them instead of something that can bring me down. Dont get me wrong, I know that everyone has there hard days but there is a differents from that & someone who has nothing positive to say about their life.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 11:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• There are pessimist and optimist,, you choose who you surround yourself with. Try to find more optimistic friends. People who see the glass half full instead of half empty. ha
    strtngovrmom

Answer by strtngovrmom at 11:49 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Dont watch the news more than once a day. Im a Christian so my faith in God and knowing this is not my permenant home makes a big difference. I also know God's economy is not mans economy. Thats just me
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

•  I try to remember the good things God has blessed me with.  I also make a habit of finding two good things to say or think about, after something not-so -  good has crossed my mind. This can become a habit! and FUN! I like to think of silly things, like animals  and little children learning new things, the intense looks on their faces! I also think of and admire the wondrous beauty of this earth God has given us to enjoy.  Look around you with each changing season! ~ it is just MIND- BOGGLING!!  Birds surviving in the snow! yes, mice even live under the snow! And how there seems to be a creature to eat those pesky insects we just detest! PRAISE GOD! he created "automatic exterminators"!! Think, then laugh!! THAT'S HOW I GET BY!

25beengoodtome

Answer by 25beengoodtome at 12:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I don't think it's a negative world. I think there are negative influences in this world BUT the world is full of posatives... You just need to focus on them and not the negatives! When you see the news and see all the murder and rape and what not don't focus on it... change the chanel! And go hug your kids! Just think about how thankful you are for what you have and not the negative parts of life!

Meditation helps too...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:46 PM on Oct. 15, 2008