Is he playing w me?

my husband left when our baby was 3months ...shes now 7 months old...at first he said he was confused and i later found out he was with another woman...he was barely around...until a few months ago he started to be more concerned about our baby's well being, and spending time w her...know he calls me...invites me out to dinner...to his place...is he doing all of this becuase things did not work out w that other woman? he tells me he dosent want to loose me, he dosent want me to move on...but yet he cant commit to us being a family...I want to move on,but how? when i constantly need to see him..speak w him? please help!!!
thank you ladies!

Gabby31

Asked by Gabby31 at 9:49 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Its really hard.. I've been there, done that. I was with my first love for 8 years.. & had two little girls. He never wanted to spend time with us & was very unfaithful. Until I broke up with him..then he wanted to be with me..he said. But he was still with two other girls. I stayed strong and stayed away from him.. I would let him see our daughters, but only one day a week (what he wanted).. I now have an amazing guy, who is a wonderful father figure to my girls and we have another little girl due in December. My advice: stay strong & move on.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:51 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I would just be totally honest with him anout your feelings. If you can't make it through a serious and honest conversation with him then you know that you can't be married or together. I know that is a very tough thing to do, but you have a child involved and can not play his games anymore and he needs to know it. Good luck!!
    countryhotmama

Answer by countryhotmama at 9:54 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Just from my experience with my ex I would suggest that RIGHT NOW while he's wanting you and trying to hold on to you (things are generally good as far as easy/nice talking between you) get everything about the baby IN WRITING!! Number of days he'll see her, and money he'll pay to help with her care, if he'll be responsible for her medical insurance, etc. Because the way he's being you need to stay strong and leave him alone but, when he finally gets the point that your not gonna stay with him and let him mistreat you like he has then he is gonna change his tune about EVERYTHING the two of you had agreed about and lye about things to get over on you any way he can. I know you might think that just because things happened that way with me doesn't mean your ex will do that to but, trust me it's MUCH better to be safe then sorry. Good Luck!
    cassdragon23

Answer by cassdragon23 at 10:15 AM on Sep. 9, 2010