i realllly want to keep my babys gender a supprise for the delivery, but i want all gender specific items!

Ahhh help me (: !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you can't have it both ways

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:11 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• You can't have your cake and eat it too..lol.

Either you find out what it is & buy your pink or blue..

Or you buy green & yellow..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:12 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• lol i'm going through the same problem...the gender specific stuff is adorable! but look at all the neutral gender stuff and you might find it easier. there are also a lot of clothing that is supposed to be gender specific that works for neutral! :) Hope this helps. Add me as a friend if you want to talk more. I'm more than happy to talk to you any time you need!
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 10:13 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I guess you could always buy a bunch of girly stuff and a bunch of boyish stuff...and return what you won't end up needing. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:14 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I don't think it is possible to do that. It will end up being a big mess & no one will be happy. Try to re think your theme. I know of many gender nuetral themes but clothes tend to be gender specific
    KristensMoM305

Answer by KristensMoM305 at 10:14 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• AHHH the age old delmia

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:14 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I wish at times I knew when I see something cute. But know that when baby comes and I don't' know. I will be so much happier I waited.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 10:15 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Maybe people could buy you a gift card for items..like if a swing is 128.76 (thats including tax-thats why its a random number) they could get a GC for you for 128.76...
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 10:17 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• why not really look hard for stuff you would love for both. My sis did the same with her first. She bought all gender neutral baby gear but made a note on her baby shower thing that it is a suprise for all and people totally understood. She kept all the gift reciepts for stuff that was totally one gender and then took back the boy stuff cause she had a girl. She also had a welcome baby party when she had the baby. That way she got a lot of stuff for her baby girl that was girly and pink.
    countryhotmama

Answer by countryhotmama at 10:18 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• you can wait until after you have the baby to buy the big stuff you want for a boy or girl get a few things you need now that are unisex this would suck but i know a few people who have done this
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 10:44 AM on Sep. 9, 2010