discharge (maybe tmi)

im 20 weeks pregnant and im having the normal discharge. I have a question about it though. When i take out my panyliner at the end of the day there is a tint of brown or pink to it. Is this normal. I think it is but i just wanted some other opinions. Im not having any cramping or anything. Well some cramping but its very ver sporatic. I was just at the doctor on the first for my ultrasound and they said everthing was fine. But then again the doc that was in the office was a quack. have any of you ever experienced this.

chevygirl2007l

Asked by chevygirl2007l at 11:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i never had any colored discharge.. throughout the entire pregnancy... its useally just white.... or light yellow after i pee... i would talk to a different doc if u could and ask if it is normal this far along...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 12:02 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Like the previous poster, I also never noticed any colored discharge throughout my pregnancy. I would call my OB/Gyn's office in the morning and ask. I'm sure it's nothing, but still... better safe than sorry!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 12:54 AM on Oct. 15, 2008