friends any one out there for me adult content

I am 42 years old I have 3girls 8,6,and 5. Been married 10 years and just not happy being married to him cause of the way he treats my girls and not honest with me. I do not have friends and family lives out of state. It is not from lack of trying to make friends cause I call some people and invite to come visit,shop,eat out,or just to plan talk on the phone . I call these people and they never call back and I leave a message so they it is me and to let them know I was thinking of them.Maybe they are getting tired of me I do not know what is wrong and it is more than 1 person doing it. But they all live different life styles. When you have a husband you don"t see eye to eye with any more you need friends. Life can be awful without friends and lonely.Many days just would love to roll over and give up but got my girls. Don"t know how to talk back and forth on cafemom. But does anyone want to be my friend.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• how are yousure! send me an invite.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:22 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I'll be your friend. :) I don't know your exact situation from experience, but i'm more than happy to talk anytime you need a shoulder.
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 10:22 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i know how you feel about not having any friends where you live. i have no friends or family in the state we live in either. there are times when my husband drives me insane. and i feel sometimes too like the frieends i do have ignore me and like its me not them. But like you said, I live a different life than they do. I'll talk to you though : )
    dragonlady320

Answer by dragonlady320 at 10:23 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i know how you feel. i just moved and i really don't care for most of my neighbors and i have three girls almost the same ages as yours. and its hard to find friends who wants to hang around.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 10:26 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i'm new to this cafe mom thing, and i'm in similar situation, the man can't even communicate any more, and i'm tired of my whole entire world being nothing but the go to woman/mom unappreciated myself, if i could figure it out, i would love to take time to chat with ya. i too have lost all my friends because of family issues, what gives i don't know. maybe this is what having a family is about an no one gave us the memo. lol i don;t know, but don't give up your not alone. have a great day
    luvintaters

Answer by luvintaters at 10:26 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I am so sorry have u tried sitting him down and talking to him about how you really feel? It's really hard living like that and no one should have to
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 10:26 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I don't mind being your friend. And advice on the not people not calling back, i am not sure exactly how you respond to everyday life, but I think maybe being more positive might help out. What I mean is is that there is a friend of mine that I rarely talk to. The main reason is because she is always negative always has stuff to argue about. I don't mind arguing, but with everything and she never lets you get a word in edgewise. I rather not talk to her unless i am upset because all she does is gripe about everything that is wrong and she never says anything whatsoever positive most of the time. so i would try to say positive things even if you have to dig and dig to say positive things. That is the whole reason i don't return her phone calls and answer on the days that i am having a good day because she is not a positive person. She does however have her good days and I can talk to her all day then.
    meliscool72

Answer by meliscool72 at 10:26 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Hi you can send me an invite if you want
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 10:28 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• send invite, I'll be your friend, all my family is out of state, i moved here 10 yr ago, I know how it can be, you have your plate full
    tamithy

Answer by tamithy at 10:30 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Hello its me the one that posted the question. Thanks for your answers cause they bring tears to my eyes that there are good people out there. How do you do the invite thing?
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 10:34 AM on Sep. 9, 2010