BATH ISSUES HELP?

Except for the first my son loved the water, he couldn't get enough of bathtime, pool time ect. we were at my friends house, where he got to play in mud and dirt for the first time so i went to bath him and he starting freaking out, now almost 1 month later my 15 month old starts flipping out everytime we go near the tub, its making it impossible to get him fully clean even if i jump in tub with him. Anyone ever deal with this? any tips. thanks

luvintaters

Asked by luvintaters at 10:22 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my son LOVED to take a shower. he hated the bath though. give that a try
    dragonlady320

Answer by dragonlady320 at 10:24 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• check to see if he has any irritation on his "wee wee" or bottom.... my son cried in the tub and i wasn't sure why but when i was drying him off i noticed he was a little red on the underside of his wee wee and i put some ointment on it then the next night he was fine GL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:27 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• if you have to then give him a sponge bath... that will work at least for now, but i think no matter what he needs to get use to the water again and get a full clean bath each time
    meliscool72

Answer by meliscool72 at 10:32 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• How about just trying the shower.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:10 PM on Sep. 10, 2010