Anyone know a good medicine or anything for a 4 month old with the sniffles?

jessiejo1

Asked by jessiejo1 at 11:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• lots of love...sniffles will pass. its not so extreme that you need to give medicine to him/her
    Anonymous

• Humidifier, saline drops for noses, and vaccuums...plus lots of huggs and kisses!
    amandallamas

Answer by amandallamas at 11:38 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• NOOOOO medication at all to a child under 2 yrs. & even til age 6yrs, it's a big risk. try a humidifier for now & just suck out the boogers.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 11:40 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• No medicine, but theres this new thing and I don't know who makes them [I know, lot of help] but it's a plug in vaporizer...it smells like Vicks Vapor Rub and it works good!
    AidensMommy608

Answer by AidensMommy608 at 11:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• little remedies little noses nose drops worked great for my son along w/ a humidifier and sucking boogies out!
    motherofzander

Answer by motherofzander at 11:54 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• My 4.5 month old son just had a cold and they couldn't give him anything because it was bacterial. The doctor suggested we buy a humidifier for his room and suction his nose out well.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 12:37 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Little noses saline drops and sucking out the boogies. My 3 month old DD just got over a cold and these did wonders for her. She was so stuffed up she was even having a hard time breathing when she was eating.
    Alicia906

Answer by Alicia906 at 12:49 AM on Oct. 15, 2008