It's that time of season!!! :)

Do you watch football? What's your team? (If you do) or Can you not stand this time of season?

I'm from MN-I personally am all about those Vikes! (insert Bret Favre comment here) :)

Chell.o_0

Asked by Chell.o_0 at 10:33 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• GO BRONCOS!!! lol, i know we're gonna suck but i'm a diehard fan so we'll watch every game anyways :P I am also gonna semi-cheer for the Redskins cause i miss Shanahan :( I hate college football though, and i don't understand when people get all worked up over it :P
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 10:49 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I love college football....being from Alabama, we have to root for Alabama ROLL TIDE!
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:37 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• go blues!
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 10:37 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• my husband is obsessed with football, so i'm starting to get used to it...we both go for the TN Titans. :)
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 10:39 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• well i like the superbowl that is the only thing i really like about football because we always throw a party, plus we don't have horrible traffic during that day. I hate football because I live in a college town and everything to do with anything is football. I hate college football hate it with a passion. the roads are congested and you can't get anywhere and so many idiots out running the streets. You say the school sucks and then your a gonner...lol. then also the college doesn't spend as much money no where near as much money on education than they do the football teams and everything that surrounds it. I hate it i say I hate it...lol
    meliscool72

Answer by meliscool72 at 10:38 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Colts!!!!
    countryspun

Answer by countryspun at 10:50 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I love football, I'm in Alabama and I'm an Alabama Crimson Tide fan. But if you're talking pros then all I have to say is GEAUX SAINTS!!!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 12:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Well onemellowmom- We're gonna kick the Saints butt tonight :)
    Chell.o_0

Comment by Chell.o_0 (original poster) at 1:01 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I live with Die hard EAGLES fans
    Inheritingkids

Answer by Inheritingkids at 6:05 PM on Oct. 2, 2010