I do not qualify for the WIC program and my insurance is giving me the run around about covering the Alimentium. Any suggestions on how to get samples and or coupons besides from the Doctor and from Similac?

red1027

Asked by red1027 at 11:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you could maybe try your local freecycle group and see if a baby was on it and doesnt need it anymore, maybe they have a case left, to tide you over until you can get some, i think the link is www.groups.yahoo.com
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 12:00 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• im sorry i know the formula is expensive i went trought the smae thing and i found this litlle store where they sell used baby stuff and they have the formula in there so i will say just look around and see if you find a store like the
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Get a Sam's Club membership and buy in bulk. It's more expensive up front...but cheaper in the long run.
    KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 12:58 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Check online at Sam's first. I don't think they carry alimentum.
    amandallamas

Answer by amandallamas at 12:32 AM on Oct. 16, 2008