could you start feeling symptoms this early or is it all in my head?

ive been ttc for 3 months now & FYI my periods r regular but 4 the past 3 months ttc my periods come later well i had sex a day before i ovulated & im supposed to get my period on the 19 but since my periods r late now i have no idea when its gonna come.well it has been a week that i had sex & on sun. will b 2 weeks since i had sex day before ovulating.can you start feeling sympotms now b/c im peeing more & feeling a lil sleepy when a couple of hours i had barley waken up can anyone help please?really hope i am.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• try to take an ovulation test,
    and see if your ovulating first off, making sure your tracking your periods since their starting to differ,
    you wouldnt feel anything in 2 weeks,
    you could also get a blood test to know if your prego
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:26 AM on Oct. 15, 2008