Kardasian's hair styles!

Do any of you know how and what products to use to get the sisters wavy cute hair style they always wear?

countryhotmama

Asked by countryhotmama at 10:45 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• they probally have layered hair and their stylist uses a big fat curling iron I GUESS... idk but they do have pretty hair
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:52 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I read somewhere it is either on Twitter or Facebook...where they talk about their clothing lines. GOOGLE IT!
    OR
    Ask a hairdresser.
    JOCKEYP2PMOM

Answer by JOCKEYP2PMOM at 11:01 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Yes they do have layers and use the giant hair rollers. I have tried many times to duplicate their look since i have long dark hair but I dont have the patience especially when I have kids interrupting me. :)
    OneLuckyMommy86

Answer by OneLuckyMommy86 at 11:41 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Using large rollers will do it.. round brushes, or curling irons, etc.
    There are lots of ways to create that look. You can even use a straightening iron if you know what you are doing with it.

If you want to be able to replicate the look at you, talk to your stylist, they can give you a similar cut if it goes with your hair length, texture,style, etc, or a similar cut.. and show you how to style it just that way. (although a style out may cost a touch more in some places, it is WELL worth learning how to properly care foryour hair. You are our advertisements, so trust us, we want you to walk aruond with a style that looks good).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2010