Am I The ONLY One Excited To See The New Season Of Criminal Minds?

Ahhh! I'm really excited, and I really like Dr. Reid!! :-D

Anyone else enjoy the show?

misskrissie

Asked by misskrissie at 10:47 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• Dr Reid is my nerd crush, and I lovest me some Morgan!
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:48 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Dr. Reid is definitely not bad looking! I love watching that show on ION. :)
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 10:50 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Oh wow.. I had the wrong show for a min.. But I am right with you anyway.. Yes i like Reid as well, but i am more a Dave Rossi fan.
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 10:50 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I was, but after finding out that they are letting go of JJ (AJ Cook - she is only in 2 eps and being written out) and Prentiss (Paget Brewster - contracted for only a partial order of episodes for THIS season only), I've lost a lot of my interest.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:54 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Very much looking forward to it but hope the stories a bit better than last season. Just thought this last year's was missing something. Not quite creepy or challenging enough. Good but not as good as past seasons. Though in my mind it would hard to top the Grim Reaper storyline!
    ;
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 2:20 AM on Sep. 13, 2010