I an idea for an invention.

Does anyone know where I should start? I do have a prepaid legal service should I contact them?

JCRestoredme

Asked by JCRestoredme at 11:47 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Money & Work

• it is so funny because a previous idea I had has already been invented. "kid locator" you know how there are times we temporary lose our kids at the store and we freak out. well guess someone already invented a hand held devise to help find the kid. lol
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 11:51 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• there is one thing they advertise on tv. i think its inventions.com or something like that. i looked into it a long time ago and they wanted like $1000.00 to start. they were supposed to help you make sure there were no other patents on an item like that and help you get a prototype built. theres one that is inventhelp.com. i think its the same one
    chevygirl2007l

Answer by chevygirl2007l at 12:32 AM on Oct. 15, 2008