Husband hurt at work and I'm not feeling well...HELP

I am in so much pain right now with my sciatic nerve, but my husband got hurt at work, and I really want to take care of him, and don't feel I have the right to complain about how I feel because I know he's in a lot of pain too (he had a screw driver go though his leg). What do I do?? I don't want him to think I don't care.

DereksBabyMomma

Asked by DereksBabyMomma at 10:51 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• He should understand that you are in pain too.. Just try to help each other! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:58 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Can someone come and help you both?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:01 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Well, I would ask someone to, but my sister in law just had major surgery on her back, his mom works, and his dad is always babysitting his 2 grandkids....they're the only 3 people that would do anything for the two of us.
    DereksBabyMomma

Comment by DereksBabyMomma (original poster) at 11:05 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Be a team and help eachother out. my husband has problems with his sciatic nerve and I have major pain in my feet, knees and hips.. we know each other's pain and we take care of eachother.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My husband has the same problem with the sciatic nerve...although I don't know how it feels, I do know that it hurts... Do stretching exercise and it will help you....but if you guys only have each other, you have to bare the pain, stop complaining and do what needs to be done...good luck...
    treasured_hope

Answer by treasured_hope at 2:00 PM on Sep. 9, 2010