What Could My Dream Mean? (wasn't sure what cat. to put this in)

In my dream I was in a mental hospital and in there too was my cousin (who used to have some depression issues, but currenty has been good for over 5 years. I suffer from severe anxienty and panic disorder.) In the dream she pretended she didn't reconize me, and wouldn't talk to me. I wasn't sure why I was even in the mental hospital, or why my cousin (who in real life does think she is better than me) was there.........

Anyone know how to analize dreams? It's kinda bothering me. Thanks.

misskrissie

Asked by misskrissie at 10:51 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Your subconcious fear is manifesting in the dream state. Actress Marilyn Monroe suffered from a great fear of ending up in the mental hospital, because her mother had been there many times. She had issues with depression and a severe stage fright. You seem to have a fear of "going crazy", too, and of being abandoned by your family. Fear that they won't want to associate with you if you are crazy. Mental health issues DON'T always end with an institution and this is something you need to understand. Many people are able to deal with them, successfully, all of their lives. In her own way, your cousin HAS abandoned you (or you may feel this way) with her attitude. Something about you makes HER afraid. But in the dream, she may only represent your family in general. How you feel about her and mental health facilities may give you some insight into what the dream means to YOU.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:33 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Do you think at times that you're going to go crazy? Maybe that's the reason you had the dream....I wouldn't worry too much about it happening though.
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 10:54 AM on Sep. 9, 2010