How long did it take you to get pregnant after you stopped using BC?

Me and my husband want to start TTC soon but I'm still taking BC. How long after I stop taking it is there a good chance I'll get pregnant? How long did it take for you to concieve after stopping BC?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• my first baby i was on the depo shot and i got pregnant the next month.. with # 2 it took me 6 months after being off the shot... ) baby dust!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 11:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• It took me & my hubby 3 months, but I have polycystic ovaries, so things are a little tricky for us. I know women, however, that have stopped taking the pill & then got pregnant within a month's time! Good luck & babydust to you!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 1:30 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Ha, I got pregnant while on birth control! But then I was 17 and I come from a family of fertile mertles.
    mehamil1

Answer by mehamil1 at 2:10 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I got pregnant as soon as I stopped, within two weeks. It was a surprise to us that it could happen so quickly. We miscarried at 7 weeks though, but I had just had surgery 4 months prior and my body probably wasn't ready for a baby even though my surgeon said it was okay to start trying.
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 5:13 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• 7 months & still trying.... good luck to you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• When I had my first child I was never off the pill, just missed a few on extremely busy days, like if I woke up late or something...and right now i've been off of the NuvaRing since April and have been TTC since then and NOTHING
    brice08

Answer by brice08 at 2:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I got pregnant with in a month of getting off the nuva ring. good luck!
    mimx2

Answer by mimx2 at 7:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2008