What are your plans for today?

Samuel and I are going grocery shopping and few other errands.

Asked by SparklingHope at 11:02 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm just hanging around the house with my 20 month old DS. I'm 33 weeks pregnant and very uncomfortable today. My legs and back are killing me, so I'm just going to take an easy.

Answer by AMZF812 at 11:04 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Im working til 2..then its off to the baby doctor for a sonogram! Then home to my amazing family..where dinner will already be made by my SO.. =).. Let the girlies play outside.. do dishes.. give baths.. get jammies on.. relax with my hunni..♥

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:05 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• get my social security paper work in to get my new card with my new last name on it (JUST MARRIED HEHE!) , then back home to take care of myself and hubby.

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 11:07 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Work, then picking up my dd from school, store, then making dinner. I hope to get a walk at the park in before it gets dark. I need to get up and move...I hate this sitting all day gig.

Answer by salexander at 11:11 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• taking my husband to work picking up my mother in law and picking up my husband from work and of course playing on the computer lol

Answer by meliscool72 at 11:20 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• same ole thing... just fooling around on here till soaps come on then clean up the house and then wait for my son to get home from school this afternoon.

Answer by shorty13417 at 12:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2010