how many dogs?

how many dogs do you have are you trying to get rid of them or are you keeping them and are they a hassle to take care of?

I have 3 trying to get rid of 2 and they are a hassle to take care of because i am not use to so many animals

meliscool72

Asked by meliscool72 at 11:13 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Pets

• How did you accumulate 2 more dogs to begin with if you aren't used to so many animals? You know, I work for dog rescues, and I see cases like this all the time. When you get a pet, you make a commitment. Not just get rid of them when they get annoying. Animals can get annoying. There is no perfect pet. FOR ME I believe that I'm not setting an example for my children if I don't commit to my pets. Unless the animal is dangerous, or truly unhappy in the home, or the owner is broke, I don't agree with it. When you get rid of an animal it ends up someone elses problem, or ends up euthanized. They don't all go to great homes sadly.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:34 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• sorry to disapoint u all but i hate dogs and thats it
    michelle34231

-----------------------------------

Why is your avatar of a dog? LOL
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:20 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• michelle 34231 y do u bother to answer!! This is for people who like dogs!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:28 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Why the hell are you dumping your dogs? Are you going to dump your kid when he gets to be too much work?

I have two dogs, no I am not getting rid of them, nor would I ever consider it.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 11:52 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I have one. And, she is like one of my kids. No hassle at all.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:15 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I love dogs!!!! What kind r they???? Remember they r all attached. They will be heartbroken. What state do u live in????
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:16 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Zero.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:21 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I have one dog. She can be a hassle at times, but she's a puppy and I know she's just learning. My beef with her is that she apparently thinks her face has to be right in my face at all times. Thank goodness she's not a big dog, or I'd never get her nose out of my face, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:21 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• We just got a new puppy last week, he is a boston terrier and settling in great. We also have a 14 year old dachshund and his best friend Oscar passed away unexpectively 2 months ago he was only 5. We also lost our English bulldog last year, he was a victim of a snake bite. We also have an outside dog, her name is Corney and I fostered her and now she is staying for good. They all have different personalities. I wouldn't say any of my furr buddies are a hassle. Life is a hassle in itself.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 11:22 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Outside dogs - Zues (mutt), Sasha (rottie), Ziggy (shepherd)
    Inside dogs - Gideon, Sadie, Trixie and Trixie's 9 puppies (all pit bulls)

Sometimes the indoor ones get on my nerves- they like to be literally ON TOP of me or under my feet if I'm walking around. I love all my animals... :) Although I will place 7 or 8 of the puppies when they hit 8 weeks and we get them fixed.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 11:25 AM on Sep. 9, 2010