How did you meet?

My DH and I met when I was sent to work at a plastics plant...he was my supervisor lol. Where and how did you and your SO meet??

DereksBabyMomma

Asked by DereksBabyMomma at 11:24 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We met at a Holi celebration while in college. We met, dated, engaged and married all within 5 months.

We have now been married 25 years :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 11:25 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• He has been my brother's best friend for 6 years.. When I moved into my current house, he used to come down and hang out with my brother all the time..

How we got together: I had a party at my house one night.. he was there & things got a little crazy! Now we're in love and been together about a year! =)♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:26 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• my hubby and i met, dated, engaged, got married, got pregnant all within 3 months! lol
    DereksBabyMomma

Comment by DereksBabyMomma (original poster) at 11:26 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• DH and I met through a friend. I was 17 and he was 19. We met April 2000. I had a boyfriend of 6 months that was moving to a diffrent state so we had to break up and I was really upset about it and my friend wanted me to stay the night which at first I said no, but then she had her friend pick me up. He liked me and I liked him. 3 days later he asked me out. He was drunk her asked me out at a bonefire lol. He whispered in my ear and asked if I will go out with him? I said yes. And he was like cool lol.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• At a Police convention back in 1993.. Then met up there once again and then exchanged information about each other. A few years later, we met up in the YAhoo, chatroom.. We had lost each other in contact, as my number and his number got changed.. it was a fluke on meeting again.. This time i moved down with him..
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 11:28 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My SO & I met when his family moved to my town & he walked into my 6th grade classroom. It was instant crush for both of us. We were each other's 1st crush & 1st kiss. But, circumstances in my childhood home sent us in separate directions during high school & after graduation. (I was being molested by my step-father. So, I was pretty sure all men were dogs.) We both went through our crappy abusive marriages. Then, 6 yrs ago, we reunited to find all the chemistry was still there. We are now having the time of our lives together. And, finally enjoying the true love & happiness we were missing all those years we were apart.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:29 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• We didn't have our only until after nearly 6 years of marriage.. lol

Everything else was whirl-wind.. Just not the kiddo part..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 11:29 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• We met in High School.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:43 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• He found me on facethejury.com and sent me an IM on AOL. We began talking through there, then he eventually added me on Myspace. Then we started talking through the phone. And then we met in person two months later. I've loved him ever since. We had a long distance relationship for a while though because he lived in Central Florida and I lived in the Midlands in South Carolina.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:03 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• we met through a mutual friend of ours...the friend actually sent my hubby to date my sister but it didn't happen that way. she didn't like him and i guess we hit it off great and that was 20 yrs ago.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 12:10 PM on Sep. 9, 2010