What's your opinion of the baby name Isabelle Kate?

My three choices I have narrowed it down to were Isabelle Claire, Isabelle Faith, and Isabelle Kate. Everyone I asked seemed to be pretty even between all three in their opinions. I like Claire the most with Faith in second and Kate in third. But my DH and 3 girls all say they like Kate the most. DH likes Faith second and Claire third. I don't have any real problem with Kate. Just for some reason it sounds too much like a nickname then a real name to me. But it's only for a middle name so it's not a huge deal and sometimes it seems to be growing on me. I had decided today that I was tired of not making up my mind and would just let DH decide. But I just want to get some more opinions.

mommyem

Asked by mommyem at 12:12 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's such a beautiful name. Love it!
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 12:13 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• its very pretty. but think about it this way you usually only use the middle names when they are in trouble. lol so im sure you can come to a compromise. lol
    chevygirl2007l

Answer by chevygirl2007l at 12:16 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• One of my friends just named her baby that! They call her Bella Kate, though, which I'm not a huge fan of.... when you say it fast, it sounds like something you'd find in the dictionary with indicate and replicate. lol... I have a random thought process--- sorry!

To answer your question, I like the name! It has a really nice ring to it : ) I'd have to say that I do love the name Faith, though. I'm hoping to have a lil' girl someday so that I can give her the middle name Faith!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 12:30 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I like them all, but I think Isabelle Kate flows the best when I say it. I love all the names though. Especially Claire....just not with Isabelle
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 12:40 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• i also think kate sounds nicer..not a huge fan of the name claire..but in this case it doesnt flow nicely..as for faith..yes its pretty..but its starting to get over used..then again its the middle name so it would be nice..but overall i like kate better..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:36 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Wow, Isabelle is an EXTREMELY popular name right now.....especially because of the Twilight books....
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 3:06 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• love it. my daughters name is isabella jazmine so i obveasly love the name lol
    sweetiowamommy

Answer by sweetiowamommy at 3:06 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Well, I actually like the sound of Isabelle Kathrine so maybe that instead of Kate if you don't like it? If she grows up not liking her middle name, you can blame it on the other kids. LOL, I hope that you find a good solution. I actually like Faith the best. :)
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 3:24 PM on Oct. 15, 2008