six days late?

what do you think the chances are i could be pregnant, i took a test 4 days ago it came back negative, but i still have not started my period, could it be too soon to test, maybe its funny timing on my body's part, i am feeling anxious to know, would you test again or wait?

emleejanedom

Asked by emleejanedom at 12:00 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I wold wait about another week and test again.
    K3lly94

Answer by K3lly94 at 12:03 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Yea I took the test 5 days before the missed period (lying pregnancy test packages) and it came back negative. So I took another one the day I was supposed to get my period, still negative. Then I took one 2 days late and still negative. Then my boobs started to hurt so I went to the doc who tested me at 4 days late and guess what...i was pregnant.
    mamacifuni

Answer by mamacifuni at 1:48 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• in general 7 days after your missed period you should get an accurate answer. I know there are some very rare cases of people not getting a positive until much longer after that, but for the average person 7 days after a missed period is the best time to test. So I would definitely test again. Good luck!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 3:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• thank you!! I am awaiting for my wonderful bladder to fill up now, sorry for the xtra info, i woke up without thinking of it and forgot the test so i will soon! thanks everyone!!
    emleejanedom

Comment by emleejanedom (original poster) at 11:08 AM on Sep. 10, 2010