Any Random Fears?

Do any of you ladies have irrational fears? I am terrified of ladybugs.

mama10johnsons

Asked by mama10johnsons at 12:00 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am afraid of the wind. Especially when I am at a stoplight and I see the wires and light swaying in the breeze like they are going to fall off or there's going to be that one gust that brings it down.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:01 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Of driving and walking on ice. Heights, my kids around bodies of water where I cannot see the bottom ie natural bodies of water. My best one...the most crazy one is the sun going out and we all freeze to death...weird I know!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:05 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I have the fear of being alone..... like staying at home without anyone there or going to the store alone. Don't get me wrong, I DO it bc I know it's rediculous, but it makes me super uncomfortable and likely to have a panic attack.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:05 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Balloons popping. When we are at parties where there are balloons, I tense up and wait for the balloons to pop. I secretly hope the kids will take them all outside and pop them all where I can't hear them.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 12:05 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I am also afraid of driving on bridges.
    mama10johnsons

Comment by mama10johnsons (original poster) at 12:06 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• rabbits
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 12:57 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My biggest #1 fear is.. I can't be in a small place for more then 2 min.. those MRI machines are the worst for me. They have to give me a sedative. #2 is afraid of loosing my husband . He is my best friend. My #3 is, I can't be in a large group of the unkown.. by myself.. If i am with someone, then its ok.. but it can get ugly..
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 1:02 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I am terrified of driving over water...the longer the bridge the higher my anxiety level, also driving in the winter ... when my kids are on foot walking somewhere/anywhere i have an irrational/paranoid type of fear that they will be abducted
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:32 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I'm terrified of driving over bridges, especially if there's water under it. I'm also terrified of going places alone. I'm totally fine with staying at home alone, but as far as going to the store or doctor's appointments, I can't do it. I am also terrified of driving in the rain. I literally have a mini heart attack.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:42 PM on Sep. 9, 2010