How is your morning going?

Mine started WAY too early... but at least my "alarm clock" is the cutest ever in her footie jammies :)

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 12:06 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• mine is going good so far.....now watch since i said that it'll go down hill!
    mamasloves

Answer by mamasloves at 12:10 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Very well today i must say. Im off work today and i am getting stuff done! Oh and yes me and my daughter are havin some fun together!
    melk819

Answer by melk819 at 12:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Uneventful...it is now noon here and I am off to get some lunch. I am hoping my boss lets me leave around 3 today.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:07 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• So far so good lol. I wish I was at home and not at work with my daughter!
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I've had a really lovely morning. Kids are behaving, dog is behaving, everything is quiet, there's fall weather outside my door. How can I not be in a good mood? All I need now is the winning lotto ticket. Ha!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• It's been a lazy, rainy day here. The kids and I are doing a whole lot of nothing (meaning educational tv and cafemom) in between peek a boo and playing with dolls. Can't go to the park and have all the housework and everything done, so just don't know what to do today. lol.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:09 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• It started off great then went straight down the drain.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My alarm clock was the sound of my son throwing up on my husband. He's passed out on the couch and I am hoping he does not have another episode.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:23 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• good so far... after getting my son up this morning for school...NO ARGUEING.. thats a good start to a day!!!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 12:25 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Its a great day so far. its raining here and that is nice. Its kinda of one of those lazy days in away. I have cleaned what i needed too already early this AM and trying to think about what to suprise my husband for supper. Listening to the 80's channel of music. That always gets me into a great mood.
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 12:54 PM on Sep. 9, 2010