My SO takes forever.... adult content

My SO takes forever to climax. He says that he's always been that way and doesn't know why. You would think that it wouldn't be something to complain about, but...it goes on for hours sometimes and I'm sorry, but I just can't hang for that long! My question is, do any of you ladies have a man like this and how can I make him more sensitive so that he can climax easier? I've never come across this before in my life.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• www.pureromance.com sells some great products/heighteners. Check them out. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:15 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Yup..mines like that.. do a lot of foreplay before.. hand job.. blow job.. & then during sex just move alot more--that will give you a higher chance of hitting his spot quicker.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:18 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My DH only takes a long time if he's been drinking. Does your SO drink every day? How long have you two been together? IDK, my DH has certain buttons. Like, if i pinch his nipples real hard (if we're in the right posotion) this will make him cum. I don't really talk dirty too much, but when i do....this will also make him cum faster. He likes it when i push near his butt hole. I know, it sounds gross. But, i read about it in a magazine, tried it out & it worked. Of course, i was giving him a BJ at the time. I think there is a site that has lots of info on this stuff. Let me find it...hold on...HERE IT IS!

http://www.sexinfo101.com/

It's not porn at all, just lots of helpful tips. Enjoy!

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:45 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I agree on doing more foreplay
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 3:02 PM on Sep. 9, 2010