What should I bring him for lunch

I want to surprise my BF with lunch one day at work. He works in an auto body shop and usually does lunch with everyone there but I want to surprise him one day with a homemade lunch. Anyone have any ideas on what I should bring?

onemellowmom

Asked by onemellowmom at 12:15 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Bring his favorite! I love doing this every once in a while for SO. He works 45 minutes away, so we don't get to do it very often, but when we do I try to bring him something I know he loves. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:17 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• just my 2cents here. Make sure you show up a few minutes before he normally leaves. I did that once and the guys had all made lunch plans together and I felt like I was intruding.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 12:20 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Maybe some fried chicken & potatoe salad.Or if he likes roast beef,go to a grocery store that has a deli.Get some roast beef and make him a roast beef & swiss cheese sandwich on potatoe bread.I used to fix my second husbands lunch for him every day.Sometimes I'd put a little note inside,Other times I'd fix him a tuna sandwich and make his tuna green with food coloring.And the all time classic was the day I put a piece of chocolate cake in his lunch.But what it really was, was a piece of soft foam rubber & I put chocolate frosting on it.He got hip to it and gave it to his friend.We laughed about that one for a week. : )
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 12:29 PM on Sep. 9, 2010