Sanity?

I have these really weird mood swings and i can't seem to control my emotional status well i man everything either annoyes me beyond belief of makes me break down and cry for no apparent reason and i have had 3 pregnancy tests and they all came back negative and the one from the dr. and it was negative as well so i have no clue and need some help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Health

• you could just be bipolar sweetie.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:28 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• so many things it could be. You might just have PMS but it could be depression or bipolar disorder as well. See a mental health professional soon if it doesnt get better
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:31 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I agree with flutterfae. I would also seek counseling.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Oh sweetie it's either pms or depression and both are treatable. No worries just see your doctor, they will fix it.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:34 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• THIS IS LIKE DEJA VU FOR ME...JUST TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR , I PROMISE IT MAKES A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE
    NURSE_MOM_OF_2

Answer by NURSE_MOM_OF_2 at 12:53 AM on Oct. 15, 2008