Passion Parties?

Has Anyone tried passion Parties as a home business? i am interested in it but i don't want to be spending alot of money on the starter kit to not have results in sales and getting a downline, and how popular is it compaired to fantasia parties?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Money & Work

• I understand your concerns. I have a successful Passion Parties business and a team of consultants that I train and support. It allows me to stay home with my family, I make good money, I love what I do, and I love helping other women. I work about 1-2 hrs a day Mon-Fri around my schedule, and do one party on a weekend night which takes up about 3-4 hours of my time. This is a really flexible way to earn extra income or start a new career. If you contact me, I can help you determine whether it would be a good choice for you...PM me.

Sandra Mejia
    www.creatingyourpassion.com
    Sandra124

Answer by Sandra124 at 10:56 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• my girl friend does "slumber parties" and she has had a lot of luck! it's so much fun!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:34 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Please visit me at www.slumberpartiesbypolly.com

If you have more questions about these companies, I will be glad to answer them for you privately. Send me a message. There are ways to get your kit. We have a kit sale through October 31st, and this company is a wonderful company to become a part of!

romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 2:04 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I am canadian though :S so i don't think i can do them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Yes, Canada , Germany, and Australia are able to become consultants for Slumber Parties. www.slumberpartiesbypolly.com

romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 9:31 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I had a freind that tried to get me in to slumber parties... It was (at that time) a few hundred to get involved with. And you have to have parties to make money. SO if you have a period with no parties you don't make any money... Once in a while you will find people that will order regularly but not most of the time... My friend did This company and then switched to a second because they offerd a higher commission rate... But she couldn't make it work and she was doing 3 or 4 parties a week... If you are looking for a huge, steady income this most likely isn't it. But it's a lot of fun! So if you are looking to do it just for some extra money, go for it!

Sabrina M Bowen
    www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:21 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Sabrina,
    It's a shame that your friend couldn't make it work. It is also a shame that people sometimes switch to a company with a little higher commission rate, and find that they made a mistake by doing so. Sometimes the higher commission rate comes at a cost----some things have to be sacrificed, to the detriment of your business. Sometimes it is a loss of free training, free websites, free company party leads, and company support. I personally know many women making over 100k yearly with Slumber Parties, and they only started a year ago--some of them are women with no formal education at all!
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 11:06 AM on Oct. 15, 2008