i just found ouut i have PCOS, i want to have a baby soo bad... so my doctor gave me some pills to get my period back on track? do you think his doing to right thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have PCOS and have four children... I went to several doctors and took lots of medicine over the years. The thing that always worked for me was drinking raspberry tea (all natural) it regulates your body temperature and ovulation.
    kamore

Answer by kamore at 12:26 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Join the PCOS group. There is TONS of information that can help you.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 12:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• It sounds like he is doing what should be done. You want to have a regular cycle in order to get pregnant. Although it is possible to have irregular cycles and still get pregnant. Good luck!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 5:20 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• What kind of pills did he give you? Progesterone? Metfomin? Clomid? I have PCOS and have two kids and am trying for one more. I currently take all three of those. After I was fist diagnosed more than 10 years ago, that Dr put me on birth control, but I was not trying to have a baby at the time. I stayed on birth control for a few years until I got pregnant the first time. She was a happy surprise baby. We had gone on a two week vacation and I had forgotten to pack my pills. When I got pregnant with my 2nd baby I was only taking Metformin and had been taking it for 7 months. This time I've been on Metformin for 2 years and progesterone and clomid for a few months. Good luck to you!
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 8:49 PM on Sep. 9, 2010