Who does your child want to be for Halloween?

My son loves race cars and Thomas the train. I was thinking of making his costume this year. I'm thinking of making him Thomas , since he is only 2 and half and really can't say either way. But I may buy a race car driver costume in case.

Natural_Mommy

Asked by Natural_Mommy at 12:22 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Holidays

• They both keep changing their minds..so I guess we will see when we go to buy them! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:23 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My son wants to be Bumblebee from Transformers. My daughters are still undecided.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:23 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• im going to draw a pumkin on my preggo tummy take a picture of it and send it to my deployed hubby... i think he will laugh ha ha
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 12:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Mine will only be 10 months haha so It's really what I want him to be. I found the cutest monster costume. I think Im leaning towards that
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 12:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My soon to be 6 year old wants to be a Jedi knight.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:25 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Her biggest request was a "cat food bucket head." Thankfully I talked her out of that and she's going to be a witch. We bought the costume a couple weekends ago.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My daughter will be going out as snow white, she loves princess so it never changes much.

SarahLouise508

Answer by SarahLouise508 at 6:52 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My DD is only 2, so I will probably have to pick out the costume. She did show me Minnie Mouse in a Costume Express catalog. That might be what we get.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:47 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My oldest is going to be a Fairy, My second dd is going to be Snow white or Alice from Alice in wonderland and my son is going to be a monster
    busybumblebe848

Answer by busybumblebe848 at 9:21 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• my daughter is gonna be a bumblebee, i picked it out
    jess102208

Answer by jess102208 at 9:54 AM on Sep. 11, 2010