• In the Spotlight:

what are some good ideals?

I am having my aunt a baby shower soon and i need some help on planing it.....what are some good things to do at a baby shower?

Ashley_Swigert

Asked by Ashley_Swigert at 12:34 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Entertainment

• ONE IDEA IS A TIMED BABY CHANGE, USE PLASTIC DOLLS AND SEE WHO CAN WIPE, POWDER AND DIAPER THE FASTEST. SECOND WAS THE NEATEST AND THAT IS WHERE YOU TAKE DIFFERENT TYPES OF MINATURE CHOCOLATE CANDY BARS AND MELT THEM IN THE DIAPERS VIA MICROWAVE AND EVERY ONE HAS TO TASTE AND DIFFER ONE TYPE OF BAR FROM THE OTHER. LASTLY, IS THE PURSE CLEANOUT, COME OF WITH A LIST OF ITEMS THAT MAY BE IN WOMANS PURSE THE WOMEN WITH THE MOST ITEMS IN HER PURSE WINS. (IE: BOBBYPIN, SEWING KIT, GUM, NAIL FILE, MINI UMBRELLA, MIRROR, ETC.) HOPE THIS HELPS..LET ME KNOW
    NURSE_MOM_OF_2

Answer by NURSE_MOM_OF_2 at 12:51 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I was going to copy & paste a link here for you, but after I googled "baby shower ideas" and got SO MANY results, I couldn't decide which one to pick! Just google baby shower ideas & have fun! There are tons of websites that look like they will be really helpful! Good luck!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 12:49 AM on Oct. 15, 2008