Do you think how a baby acts in the womb is any indicator of how a baby or child will act as they grow up?

As in active inside/ active out....ect :)

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 12:27 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sometimes. My firstborn is very much the same! I could even tell that he didn't like cars when I was pregnant! He gets carsick still. My 2nd born is the complete opposite in some ways. He was STILL in the womb. I never bothered to count movements with him, because I rarely felt him move. And any medicine I took would make him sleep! He is my hyper active child now, but he still is affected a great deal by medicine!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 12:46 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• NOPE! lol DD kincked maybe 3 times the whole pregnancy and is the exact opposite now.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 12:28 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Not for me.. My son barely was a kicker at all- mostly I felt his hiccups - I thought, Oh good, I am giong to have a calm baby.. UM NO>>>! that was NOT the case !!!!!!!!!!!!! not one bit!!!! I think its the opposite.. the more active they are in the womb, the easier they are out!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:30 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• NO!!! My son was not much of a mover in the belly, but now he can't stop moving!!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:32 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• For me, yes it was. There wasn't a time of day or night that my son wasn't moving around and I just thought, oh great. And sure enough, he turned out to be quite the rambunctious little boy!
    TattooedMommy04

Answer by TattooedMommy04 at 12:46 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I don't think so.. My mom always said that my sister was VERY active, and now she's a sloth lol. But I wouldn't move, she used to poke me just to make me move, and I'm very twitchy and always up doing something.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 2:28 PM on Sep. 9, 2010