Do you think a mothers activity level while pregnant, effects her babies activity level when older?

For instance a woman who sleeps a lot or lays around has a more calm baby? Or vice versa?

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 12:28 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• haha.. Again, Nope...I was sick and very tired so mostly I would go to work come home and rest or clean the house, never super active or in loud noisey places and he is the picture of active
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:31 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Nope, not at all. I would say I was the same with all my pregnancies. I wasn't lazy but I wasn't crazy active either. My oldest and very calm and mellow. My next two however, never have a calm moment! lol They all just have different personalities.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 12:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• No Way! I slept great while I was Pregnant. I even napped every afternoon and my Son is a ROCKET non stop!! He moved a lot while I was Preg. & I asked the Dr. about his movement. He said "Busy in Busy out"! It was 100% true
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:49 PM on Sep. 9, 2010