What does your kid do best?

My dd is only 19 months and she is already helping me unload the dishwasher without even being told. Yesterday I went into the kitchen and saw that the silverwear tray was empty from the dishwasher, I looked in the drawer and all the silverwear was piled in the drawer!

Anyone else care to share?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 12:51 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• aww..... my boys are 5 and 3 and actually tonight after my oldest came home from school i had to tend to my 9 mnth old and came back down stairs my 5 yr was vaccuming and my 3 yr was taking the trash bags outa the both bathrooms and put new bags in...
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 12:56 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• smile!!!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:57 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Well, my baby boy is only 10 weeks but he's pretty good at cheering his mommy up! He just learned to giggle and does it all the time now! We play peek-a-boo and he just laughs and laughs :-) I love it!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:32 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• oh my goodness my son makes the cutest facial expressions!!! no matter what it is.... when he's happy, he's sad, pissed off....and up to know good....lol they are great!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:51 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Awww. My 2 year old helps with the dishwasher too. He hands me things quicker than I can put them away and says Here you go mama! I love it. I used to get so frustrated with it but then I realized that he wasn't hurting a thing by helping. Now it's a moment we share everyday. My 6 year old tells the best stories. He has a wonderful imagination and my 1 year old daughter Jordyn can steal her daddy's heart better than anyone else in the world.
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 3:30 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I know!!! Antonio is starting to sleep through the night. Thats the best he's done so far.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:01 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• How sweet. My son likes to help unload as well. He loves to help put groceries away too. He is 3
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:57 AM on Oct. 15, 2008