part 2 I had an affair and we are working through it...Please don't judge..

If you read my part 1 you would understand my situation. my husband and I are trying to work through this but if we fail what do I do about the whole situation with my daughter? Her real dad doesn't want anything to do with her. What do I do take him for child support anyways or do I just go at it alone? I really need to talk with someone who maybe has gone through the same situation. I have lots of questions and need lots of answers. Anybody who will not judge me help me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• EVERYONE IN LIFE MAKES MISTAKES , WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU LEARN FROM IT, NOT JUST THE FORGIVENESS OF YOUR HUBBY BUT WHAT WAS LACKING IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP THAT MADE YOU FEEL THAT WAY. MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO GIVE THAT PERSON TIME, IT PLAYS IN HIS MIND OVER AND OVER...LET HIM GET THROUGH THAT BEFORE STRESSING OVER WHAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE. YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS IF YOU TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME AND GIVE YOU SPOUSE TIME TO HEAL MENTALLY. GOOD LUCK.
    NURSE_MOM_OF_2

Answer by NURSE_MOM_OF_2 at 1:03 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I have been through alot in my life, I feel I can relate to almost everything other people experience. I feel I can understand and possible help you with this situation. At least I would be someone to listen and not judge, and help you think thing through. If you'd like you can send me a pm.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 2:22 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I think you should think more in the positive and think that you wil not loose your dh but IF you do i think you should get child support ONLY if he suggests it. That child was a TOTAL choice for him, because he CHOSE to be with YOU first.... the child was an unexpected ass on that he took no part in creating. It should totaly be his choice>this is fair because the break up would be FIRST a cause of your bad decision making and second > he may love that child but it is still NOT HIS!!
    jurobelle

Answer by jurobelle at 5:52 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I read part 1 & now part 2 if you want some advice free of judgement send me a message! As I do know what your going through!
    mncoffeemom

Answer by mncoffeemom at 8:00 AM on Oct. 15, 2008