What is your favorite namebrand & kind of cloth diaper to use & why?

I'm a newbie thinking of doing cloth with baby #2.

momoflilangel

Asked by momoflilangel at 12:40 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I can't speak for namebrands, because I make my own... but I love AI2 systems. Best of all worlds, IMO!
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 12:57 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• First of all go to www.jilliansdrawers.com
    you can try any cloth diaper for 30 days and return it if you dont like it. I tryed 5 different kinds before I found an awesome diaper. I LOVE the new Bum Genius 4.0 with snap closure in the one size. It is the only diaper you will need from birth to potty training. It is a pocket diaper so you can stuff it with 1 insert during the day, and 2 at nightime. I love everything about the diaper. I change my 5 month old about every 3 hours during the day and NEVER had a leak, I have even gone 4-5 hours a few times without leaks. The snap closure is so much better than velcro tabs, it will hold up so much longer. You get 2 inserts with these diapers and they are really absorbant. It is definately a diaper to try, almost as easy as disposable diapers.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 9:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2010