What do you think about the casey anthony case, ?I am just hurt and broken, for this little baby girl, all alone somewhere,

I beleive the parents know more of what their letting the public and the police know, i feel sick ....This woman shouldnt have been able to call herself a mother,

She only crys when she is caught, for the murder of her own precious little one,
I feel they should take this to the highest courts possible and let them give her the death penatly, alot of people dont wish that upon anyone,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• i've been watching this case the whole way..... i mean why she hasn't been put to death already blows my mind....just look at everything!!! the loser mom wanted to be at partying and being a little whore rather then home taking care of her daughter.... it makes me sick cuz i know families who can't conceive and want children so bad... and u got people out there like that... she killed that little girl...and needs to be convicted!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:59 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• It's horrible! Why do these kind of people become parents? First it's the bitch who drowns her kids...and now this? I know there are more of them but there's just too many to remember. It's insane! I love my daughter! I would be lost without her!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 1:20 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• BTW Where is the father in all of this?
    Imogine

• That's a great QUESTION...where is the father, NO ONE KNOWS WHERE HE IS WHO HE IS??? its horrible, their trying to say they are going to try and face her with the death penalty and now they did take the parents hair and DNA,

And now they say..she is on medications, so she is allowed to lie,?

im watching nancy grace right now,

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I thought that it was asked on Nancy Grace a while back about the father to the little girl. I think they said he died in a car accident awhile back. The whole case is so sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• If that little girl is not alive doesn't that poor baby deserve a proper funeral so her little soul can be at ease? I just keep picturing that sweet little face.
    That woman just sickens me to no end.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:58 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• i dot much care about casey cindy george or anyone else in that messed up family.. cept that little girl. They're all saying one thing and doing the complete opposite. Even if they do find that little girl alive and well.. casey needs to be punished.. she shows no sympathy at all over her daughter. Mistake or not having her, its still her child.. there has to be at least a LITTLE love for her somewhere.. one would think anyways.. but, she obviously shows otherwise.
    bb_mama05

Answer by bb_mama05 at 2:01 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• When I watch Nancy Grace at night they said that Casey told people that the father was this person and then that person and that she didn't really know or something like that. I think that Cindy knows more than she is saying. I feel bad because I think that George is the only one that is trying to help the police.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 12:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2008